FS: La Sportiva TX4 Approach Shoes - 42.5, like new

SOLD

$75 plus actual ship, Paypal preferred. Like new, current model, looks just like this:

https://www.sportiva.com/tx4.html

I purchased these at Alpenglow Adventure Sports in Bar Harbor, and wore them for one short hike in Acadia, and two short days of scrambling/climbing in the Adirondacks. I had Superfeet (not included) in them for both trips, so the insoles are brand new: I just stuck my face in the shoes, and the smell is 100% new-shoe, and 0% funk. The outers are perfect, and the only way you can tell they have been worn at all is that the leather on the toe has begun to develop a little wave from being bent. 

Awesome shoes, I just sized too big for them to climb well. I now have a pair of 42s that work much better for me.

If you're wondering about sizing, I wear a 42 in Trango S, Bushidos, Mutants, Ultra Raptors, and a 9 in Guide Tennies. Pretty sure my Muiras, sized for maximum performance, are 40.5. This shoe fits much wider in the forefoot than other La Sportivas - it's much more like the Mutant than the Bushido. This is the same mid-sole and outsole as the TX3, but with leather instead of synthetic for increased durability and water-resistance. The TX2 is a much thinner shoe, more flexible, with a slightly snugger fit and shallower lugs in the outsole. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags