<div>Echo II Beak ( front vestibule )</div>
<div></div>
<div>Pictures:</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>From the Website:</div>
<div>You won’t find a lighter option with this much protection. The Echo II works like a traditional fully-enclosed tent, but weighs much less. It includes a tarp, a detachable no-see-um mesh bug bivy insert with bathtub floor to keep out ground water and insects, and a detachable vestibule for protection from rain and wind. We utilize Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the strongest, lightest and most weatherproof fabric available in outdoor gear. You won’t have to think about whether your ultralight shelter is up for the challenge of your thru-hike, multi-day alpine climb or backpacking trip we’ve found the optimal balance of strength, weight and performance for you. More generously sized than an ultralight one-person tent or bivy with plenty of room for two in a pinch.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Current Condition:</div>
<div>Tent has been used gently and taken good care of.  The only “defect” is that I lost one of the bungies that attach the insert to to the tarp the first time I set it it.  I just replaced it with some para-cord and have never had a problem.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Asking $500 OBO, serious offers only.</div>
<div></div>
<div>
<div>Sells New for $695</div>
<div>https://www.hyperlitemountaingear.com/echo-ii-ultralight-system.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw8IXMBRB8EiwAg9fgMIKltakBeJZaDt5WHDM0ebD288t-UHHJPMxOPC_nzNlxfNzgQSA92RoC64wQAvD_BwE</div>
</div>

Detail

Tags