For Sale – Bunch of Gear – MSR Tents, Number of Sleeping Pads and other gear

Hey guys,

I recently added some new things to my gear collection, so I’m trying to empty my gear closet. Note that some items were picked up on former REI Garage Sales so may have X markings, but otherwise are in the condition described.

MSR Nook 2 Tent – Older Green Version ($200 OBO): Only set up in the living room, and never used since the purchase a few years back. The poles still have the original rubber bands on them, and overall the tent is brand new.

MSR Hubba Hubba 2 NX – Newest Version ($240 OBO): Used for 2 nights, and found it a bit small (I’m a big guy). Perfect condition, pretty much no signs of usage except some dirt on the stuff sacks. I lost some of the pegs so it comes only with 4.

SteriPen Classic – Older Version ($20): Never really used it, and no longer need it as I usually take a filter with me.

Hennessy Hammock Ultralite Backpacker Asym Zip ($170 OBO): Set it up once, but otherwise unused and I believe in perfect condtion. Realized I need the longer and heavier version, since I’m over the weight limit, but never returned it. Comes only with the tarp and hammock as I have lost the tree straps.

Thermarest Xlite Regular – ($90 OBO): Never used it in the field just blew it up at home. Perfect condition with no sign of use but i no longer have the paper box. Overall, i prefer larger pads.

Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core SL Regular – ($75 OBO): I think i slept on it a few nights before moving to another pad. Overall in perfect condition, and looks unusued but i do not have the paper box it came in.

Exped Synmat Hyperlite M – ($90 OBO) – Amazing pad, looks and feels really good but definitely too small for me. Perfect condition, but don’t have original box.

You can also text me or call me at 347-922-5913.