FS Terra Nova Solar Photon 2 2016 – Mint Condition – UK ONLY SALE

Hi,

I have a terra nova solar photon 2 tent for sale. Lighter 2016 version. Total of 6 nights use of this tent and as such it is selling in almost new condition.

I make my own tents now so am selling this tent. I am 6’4″ and sleep ok in this tent. I have also fitted my dog in the vestibule area for a couple of nights.

This tent is for sale to UK only due to postage fees and can be posted royal mail signed for or picked up from Worthing, West Sussex by the buyer.

The tent is as below:

<span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”><b>2016 edition</b> (lighter) Wonderful truly ultralight backpacking tent from Terra Nova. <u>This is currently the lightest self-supporting tent in the world! </u>

I absolutely adore this tent and have not owned it long. I have spent a total of 6 nights in this tent and it is AS NEW condition. I am 6’4.5″ and can sleep in this comfortably.

This tent costs £479.99 new on the Terra Nova website and is priced for a very quick sale at £349 now <b>with FREE POSTAGE</b> to UK.

<span style=”font-size: large;”>Manufacturer Promotional Video: </span>

<b>UK ONLY SALE – PAYPAL ONLY </b>

******** specification pasted from Terra Nova ********

Flysheet & inner weighs: 596g
Poles weigh: 226g
Total weight: 822g
Pegs weigh: 16g

**** my own weighing of the tent when new including packaging and stuff sacks was 935g. ****

Sleeps: 2
Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
Number of Porches: 1
Number of Doors: 1
Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
Packed Size: 40cm x 15cm
Flysheet: Watershed Si2 R/S 3000mm
Floor: Watershed Si2 R/S 5000mm
Poles: 8.7mm DAC NFL
Pegs: 14x Titanium
Guylines: 3x Dyneema Reflective
Inner Door: Full mesh</span>

Detail