FS: 5.10 Climbing Shoes, Scarpa Climbing Shoes, Oakley Sunglasses, Wild Woods ski boots, Food Jar

Once again doing some spring cleaning. Flexible on prices, buyer pays shipping on everything. 

If you want more pictures of anything or more details just PM me, I am always happy to do it. It may take me several hours to get back to you, so don't worry!

First up, 2 pairs of 5.10 Asym climbing shoes. One size 7 1/2, the other size 5. Both pairs are in great condition, plenty of rubber, fabric is still colorful and new. Asking $40 per pair.

Size 7 1/2

Size 5

Next up, some Scarpa climbing shoes, These have seen some love, but have plenty of rubber left for some climbing. More aggressive than the 5.10's, but also size 7 1/2. Asking $35.

If you want to buy both the 5.10 and Scarpa 7 1/2's ill sell the 2 pairs for $70.

Pair of Oakley Sunglasses. No scratches, like new. 

Asking $40

Next up, A pair of like new Wild Woods Insulated Nordic Ski boots. Very good condition, works with NNN bindings.

Asking $50

Finally, a food jar. I love these things, so as a result I have a few to many. No dings or dents, all gaskets present and functional. Lid doubles as bowl etc. It is by Fosters Cookware, holds +/- 16 ounces. 

Asking $15

Detail

Tags