FS/FT: Patagonia R1, Patagonia Synchilla Vest, , BD Coefficient? , Beanies, Eddie Bauer Rain jacket/fleece combo, UV BUFF

Selling a bunch of extra clothing i have. PayPal Preferred. Open to offers. Ask me any questions you may have. Will respond to PM's in the order i get them.  Buyer Pays Shipping 

Looking to sell or trade for a Osprey Variant 52 or another Osprey in the 30-40 L range, Crevasse rescue gear: Snow Picket, Petzl Micro Traxion, Good/New carabiners, anything of that nature really.

Patagonia R1 Men's Large. Bought it used on MP with a few tiny holes and a missing zipper pull. Used a handful of times. $70 shipped

BD coefficient. Mens Medium but almost fits like a large. Bought it at a yard sale a few months back. A little piling and wear but still plenty of life left in it. $30 shipped

Men's Patagonia Synchilla Full-Zip Fleece Vest Size L. Bought on Ebay a while back and never really wore. Great Shape. Has some random companies logo on the right side. $30 shipped

Seahawks official NFL beanie. Fits fairly large. Figured id put it up and see if there was any interest Looking to get $15 shipped

Arcteryx Beanie. Bought at a REI Garage sale. Too small for my head. Definitely fits pretty snug. Reversible. Small holes on one side from where I cut out the huge tag. Make me an offer, or ill tag this on for $10 bucks if you buy something else.

High UV buff. Literally took it out of the package it was shipped in and decided I didn't like the color. Color is officially Aser Cru, Sort of white creme with a bandana pattern. Looking for $25 shipped

Eddie Bauer Rain Jacket/ Fleece combo. The rain jacket itself is gray and black, and a Men's M but fits like a large. The fleece is light gray and a Men's large tall and. Both snap into each other to make a beefed up rain coat. I've had this setup for a while, however, with some re-waterproofing it should have plenty of life left in it. Fleece doesn't show any signs of piling and is basically brand new. Looking to sell as a set and not break them up but I might if someone is really interested. Looking for $37 shipped for both.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags