FS – Zpacks Arc Haul Custom 52L

Up for sale is an Arc Haul M (18-22”) torso, Large hipbelt (34”+) custom 52L pack in black dyneema. Originally purchased in Sept 2015. Hardly used – great pack. The dyneema fabric is like new. Took it out on one short 5 day trip and found the fit wasn’t quite right. The Zpacks shoulder straps adjusting strap was removed in favor of attaching the shoulder straps directly to the top and bottom of the pack. Pack weights around 22 oz.

Also on offer are Aarn True-fit shoulder straps and Pelvic-Form hip belt from Aarn Packs in New Zealand. These I got directly from Aarn in an effort to MYOG a better pack fit. If you’re familiar with Aarn’s packs you know his shoulder strap and hip belt designs are among the best. Weight: shoulder straps 6 oz/172g and the hip belt 8.1 oz/230g. Asking $95 for the set or would consider splitting them up for a reasonable offer.

The pack and Aarn gear have been stored in a dry closet in a smoke free home.

Photos are here: https://goo.gl/photos/Wh6orYoQhVdB4bj16

I’m willing to let the pack go for $225 with free shipping CONUS, the lower price reflecting the changes made to the pack. I’ve got well over $425 into it, including the Aarn gear, tax and shipping costs. $299 is the new price for a 62L pack.

Payment by PayPal F&F is preferred or add 3% to cover the cost of fees. If you have any questions about the pack or the Aarn gear please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags