FS: 2 Neoair Xlites, Zpacks dry bags, MSR pot, MLD rain mitts, and more

In the lead up to spring and summer backpacking I’ve gone through my gear and I’m getting rid of a number of items. All items are shipped CONUS with payment received through PayPal F&F or add the 3 percent. You can send me a PM or email me at shawnmcdnld at gmail dot com. Thanks!

I have 2 Neoair Xlite’s in outstanding condition. I bought them in 2016 (i.e. marigold version); one for me and one for my wife. We used each one about half a dozen times. No leaks or marks. They are both the regular size. Each comes in its original stuff sack. $90 each.

Zpacks bear bag kit. Includes the food bag; rock sack; mini carabiner; and line. A couple of years old, but in good shape. $32

Zpacks custom size bear bag. This is a medium dry bag that I asked Zpacks to make into a food bag for solo short trips when I didn’t need the full size food bag. $21

Zpacks medium dry bags. No tears or marks. $20 each.

Zpacks belt pouch. This also makes a great, durable ditty bag for first aid, repair kit, etc. Perfect condition. $19

Zpacks Travel Zip. Perfect condition. Cord to be included. $15

MLD rain mitts. Seam sealed. Size large. Never used in the field. $32

MSR Titan titanium pot; Zelph StarLyte alcohol stove; and QiWiz steel pot stand in a Zpacks stuff sack. Pot is in good condition with some tarnish from when it was used with esbit cubes. Still functions perfectly well. Combined weight with everything in the pot; in the included stuff sack is 5.4 ounces. $40