FS: Feathered Friends, Patagonia, Cloudveil, insulated jackets and soft shells (edited, prices reduced.)

|
For Sale: Jackets

I am selling all these jackets because I joined a different SAR team that doesn't use orange. All the jackets are size large. They have been used but not abused and all could use a wash. Some dirt stains but only real wear is a 1.5 inch cut in the nano puff hooded jacket, easily patched, Patagonia will probably do it for you, that doesn't effect the synthetic insulation inside. Prices include shipping. Feel free to make me offers.

I am interested in trades for jackets like the Nano Puff Hooded or the DAS in a different color. Also interested in trades a Nano Puff Vest or something like it.

a) Feathered Friends Hooded Down Jacket. This is the warmest down jacket FF makes with sewn-through construction. Hood is removable. Hood seals up very well with custom velcro by the best Tahoe seamstress. No leaking down from the custom work or elsewhere. $140

b) Patagonia DAS Parka. $90.

c) Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded jacket. Full zip $70.
d) Cloudveil Serendipity Softshell. Basic stretch woven soft-shell with no lining or laminate. Two big chest pockets. $50Feathered Friends Hooded Down Jacket. This is the warmest down jacket FF makes with sewn-through construction. Hood is removable. Hood seals up very well with custom velcro by the best Tahoe seamstress. No leaking down from the custom work or elsewhere. $40

e) Not pictured: Patagonia Nano Puff pullover, 1/2 zip, lime green. I will post a pic. $60.
Feathered Friends Down Jacket

Patagonia DAS Parka

Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded Jacket

Cloudveil Seredipity Soft Shell Jacket