FS: Quilts from JRB, MLD, Jacket

Clearing out some gear
paypal gift option preferred - otherwise add 3%
Prices are in A$ for shipping within Australia, US$ for shipping outside Australia
Jacks R Better wearable quilt: High Sierra Sniveller, regular size.
3.5" loft, 78" X 52" - 42" wide.
I have 2 of these, both with less than 10 nights use, usually used with silk liners.
In great condition, pretty much same as new.
These both have the FLOT (full length omni tape)option added.

These have been stored completely loose / uncompressed. I am planning on compressing them for shipment to save on cost.
They each come with the original compression sack and storage bag.

$230 each incl. postage,

I also have the 'Down to Earth Pad Converters', I have cut these shorter - pictured.
Add $35 ea for these (most of that might end up as postage cost)
The off cuts from these might still be around, let me know if you are interested.

Also available are the 'Quilt Wings' at $10 a pair (when purchased with an above quilt)Mountain Laurel Designs Spirit 28 Quilt, L length, XL width.
This was a custom order, Ron kindly put 2 sets of pad attachment elastic loops and clips on the quilt, instead of one.

This has never been used, I ended up deciding it is warmer that what I need. Has never been compressed, although I may compress it for shipping.

$210 incl postage

I'll see about getting some pics up soon.
Crux Halo Jacket - XL Black. The newer version without the vertical baffles.

BNWT $190Western Mountaineering Flight Jacket, grey, size L.
I bought this from a member here some time back. I cleaned it and restored the DWR, it is now in a like new condition. I have used it on about 5 nights.

$165 delivered

pics to come
Mountain Hardware Zonal Pullover, Womens XL

BNWT $65 delivered

More items might be added later

All my insulation has been stored uncompressed, I plan to compress them for shipping.