FS: Brand New Without Tags 2013 Hooded MH Ghost Whisperer Black MED and Western Mountaineering Flash XR MED w/ Minor Damage

Hey Ya'll,

Still on my quest for the perfect down insulation pieces (leaning toward Montbell's new stuff), and consequently have 2 pieces I'm willing to let go. I'm currently at the library for school, but will post/send photos when I get home later tonight for any/all interested parties. My prices always include insured USPS or FEDEX shipping with tracking...and I do send tracking info.

1. Brand New Mountain Hardwear 2013 Ghost Whisperer Hooded Down Jacket with OmniShield Down BLACK - I bought this thinking the cut would be better for my skinny ass than my old Patagucci UL Hooded Down Sweater...it's no better and I can't justify keeping an UNUSED piece. $200 for a brand new jacket...I may still even have the original tags.

2. Western Mountaineering Flash XR in SAGE GREEN MED purchased from a forum member off the forum for $220 in mint condition, I took it to Colorado this weekend for a climbing trip and let a girl I was wooing fireside wear it. It's the only time I've taken it out of the gear closet, it sustained a small hole near the left pocket smaller than a pencil eraser only through the outer layer. Took the jacket along as a last hurrah to decide whether or not I really dug it. I have not yet patched the area for fear of doing a less-than-stellar job...essentially a brand new jacket with a TINY imperfection...$190.

Please include your email with any PM's and also feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. Open to trades for very high quality down jackets that are trim fitting in MEDIUM (why I'm leaning toward MontBell) with hi-FP down, in minty condition, in unobtrusive colors (Blue, black, brown...etc.) May consider trading a jacket + cash on my end for Katabatic Quilt or Nunatak BC Blanket.