4 Season Snow Peak Lago 2 Ultralight 2-Man Tent For Sale (New Condition)

Hello, I purchased this tent in 2013 but never found time to use it so I’m selling it to clear up some space.  Asking $500 with free shipping to continental U.S. Tent comes with custom made carbon fiber Fibraplex tent poles along with the OEM A7001 Duralimn poles.  It also comes with a Mountain Laurel cuben fiber stuff sack and a tent pole sack also made of cuben fiber. The Fibraplex tent poles and cuben fiber stuff sacks are worth in excess of $100 so you’re essentially getting them for free. Here is an OEM picture:

A good review of the tent along with a number of additional pictures can be found at:

http://gourmetsportsman.blogspot.com/2013/11/snow-peak-lago-2-tent.html

I can also email you actual pictures of the tent in the cuben fiber stuff sack, poles etc. as I was unable to upload these to the site due to limitations on picture size.

Snow Peak Lago 2 – 2 person, 4 season Details

Snow Peak’s Lago 2 is an ultra-light 4-Season mountaineering tent uniquely designed using a hybrid of single and double walled construction. Using a simple X-Frame structure gives the tent great stability in extreme conditions while saving weight. The Lago 2 features a truly innovative interior vestibule/removable floor that saves weight and allows you to quickly escape the outside elements and store extra gear. Using durable materials such as Mini-Ripstop 20D Polyester and DAC poles you get a lightweight yet durable tent you have come to expect from Snow Peak.

FEATURES

• With 4.25 feet of shoulder room and 7.5 feet in length, this tent provides ample space to keep two people out of the elements
  • Removable floor inside the opening of the tent replaces a bulky external vestibule
  • Streamlined rainfly gives double wall protection but single wall weight without mesh!
  • Ventilation panels on the roof allow moist/warm air to escape preventing condensation build-up inside
  • Strong X-frame design coupled with highly durable and waterproof yet breathable material
  • Ventilation in the door and the interior roof

Weights

37.3 oz. (Tent & Fly in Cuben Stuf Sack)*

9.4 oz. (Fibraflex Carbon Fiber Poles in Cuben Stuff Sack)*

16 oz. (Duralumin Poles in Cuben Stuff Sack)*

Total weight with Carbon Fiber Poles: 46.7 oz. (2.92 lbs.)

Total weight with Duralumin Poles: 53.3 oz. (3.33 lbs.)

* Note, these weights were as measured on the electronic scale at the local U.S. Post Office and therefore should be accurate

Interior Dimensions

Floor Space: 31.5 sq. ft.

Max Inside Width: 51 in.

Max Inside Length: 89 in.

Head Height: 40 in.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags