Ice gear, Splitboard Crampons, Trade Cams?

|
Hi, I have some ice gear for sale. I tend to do things that are not ice climbing so this stuff never gets used. Prices below do not include shipping. I think everything should still be a good deal with shipping added. I could also meet in Reno, Tahoe, or maybe Bishop. I can send more pictures if desired.

-Spark R&D Mr. Chomps Splitboard Crampons (regular width), 40$. Used and scratched, but still fully functional.

-MSR 60cm snow picket, 15$. Used but performs as if it were brand new!

-BD express ice screw 19cm, 20$. I bought this off Craigslist and don't know its full history. The previous owner told me it had not been dropped and had not bottomed out on rock. I have carried it for ski mountaineering objectives, but have never placed it. The teeth and threads are still in good shape.

-Black Diamond Raven Pro 60cm, 50$. Lightly used but pick and spike are both still sharp.

-Grivel Tech Wing hammer, 40$. I bought this off Craigslist, so I don't know its full history. I have not used it any. The shaft is slightly scratched up. The pick appears to be brand new and there is no play where the shaft attaches to the head.

La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX Mountaineering Boots size 44, 240$. I have worn these twice for snowy approaches to rock climbs and around the house.

Cams: .75 C4 and #2 C4 (45$ each). The .75 is heavily used. I have 4 #2s you could choose from. Three of them are heavily used. The other is much newer, but I bootied it. I would like to trade for a .5 C4, blue/yellow offset mastercam, or yellow/orange offset master if you happen to have one of those around. If your cam is in better shape I could chip in some cash. I'd prefer to trade these (hence the not very good price).

Feel free to offer up any trades if you are not into the cash economy. I would be interested in trad/bigwall gear and hardboot splitboard stuff.

photo

photo

phot