Wester Mountaineering Extremelite Series Alpinlite 6'0" 20° F RZ Sleeping Bag

New, Never used. Stored uncompressed in a smoke free household. Full Down Collar.

• 5″ Loft, 20° F
  • 5 1/4″ Spacing/Continuous Baffles
  • 19 oz. Down Fill
  • 64″/39″ Shoulder/Foot Girth
  • Right Hand side Full-length #5 YKK protected Zipper
  • 1 lb. 15 oz. Total Weight

This bag is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. One of the top award winning down bags being made today. Made in the USA by Western Mountaineering who is known for their extreme craftsmanship. Puffy beyond puffy. Extremely plush 5″ loft. The Rolls Royce of sleeping bags.

It was bought and gifted to me new in 2015 and has been lovingly stored in my gear closet ever since. It has never been used, not once. Due to some physical issues, I switched to hammock camping shortly after receiving this piece, so I no longer used my mummy style bags, although this bag is wider than most mummies, I already had my hammock quilt setup. I hate to see this serious piece of gear just sit in the closet.

Was bought new for $555.00. I’m willing to part with it for $425 and I’ll pay USPS priority shipping in the USA.  Comes with stuff sack and off-trail loose storage bag.

This is a sweet deal on a great piece of gear, especially if you have been drooling over owning a Western Mountaineering bag.
Serious inquiries only, please. No trades.
Link to Western Mountaineering description: http://www.westernmountaineering.com/sleeping-bags/extremelite-series/alpinlite/