Lots of Down and a ULA Pack

While out on the PCT this year, I learned that quilts are for me. So, I'm clearing out the gear closet and swapping my down bags for quilts. This gear needs a new home.

First up:

Feathered Friends Murre 0 degree sleeping bag, length is medium with zipper on the right. Practically brand new, I've only used it once and that was in the backyard testing it out, very true to rating. It's been stored uncompressed and in a smoke free house.
$450.00 Western Mountaineering Ultralite 20 degree sleeping bag, length is short. Zipper on the left side. Practically brand new, I've used this bag for one weekend trip last fall, it's been in it's storage sack since then.
$300.00 Montbell UL. Super spiral #5 40 degree bag 850 fill power, length is regular with zipper on the left. I used this for one season of summer hiking. It has been professionally cleaned. In great condition.
$150.00

Montbell Alpine Light down jacket, size small, 800 fill power. Like new, it's been used maybe a weeks worth.
$150.00
Ula CDT pack size medium with medium belt. It's the older version with the stretchy mesh side pockets. A few tiny areas of wear on the inside top, nothing that is life threatening
to the pack.
$90.00

If you have any questions about any of this gear or you would like to see more pictures, just let me know.

Thanks for looking,
Abe

GAME 2010 (Able)