Ice and rock gear. Trango Raptors, BD cyborgs, Sz 46 Nepal Evo, Full set of Nuts, C4 camalots .5-3, quickdraws

|
Yo got some stuff for cheap.

First up, Nepal Evo sz 46. Doesnt come with the second additional tongue because I use them in all my boots. $250 shipped

Next up are hybrid binding cyborgs. lost the monopoint conversion but it can be purchased on BD's website. Looking for around $80 shipped

Ive got a set of cams .5 to 3 that I would like to sell as a set. Brand new, unused. $220 shipped or negotiate price for single cams

Also in the picture is a set of Omega pacific wedgies 1-13, retail is $130 I will sell them for $90 shipped with the nut tool

Also there is a set of 6 posiwire quickdraw, would like to sell as a set. retail is $65, will part with them for $45 shipped

Wedgies

Finally, Ive got 2 trango raptors. Would prefer to sell as a pair. retail for the pair is 360, I will part with them for $220. One has some surface level dings because I used it as a hammer for one picket.

Also in the picture is BD express ice screw, 16cm I believe. will sell for $30 shipped

tools

dings

Detail

Tags