FS: BD Express Ice Screws, Montbell light parka, OR Softshell Hoody, OR Down vest, Garmont AT Boots (PRICES REDUCED)

|
Cleaning out closet... POST UPDATED 1/11/17

Black Diamond Express Ice Screws 1-22cm 2-10cm 6-16cm 5-13cm $40 per screw

At the end of every season, I send out any screws that have been dinged up to be sharpened by a machinist. With it being the beginning of the season, these screws are in great shape. Some are new, most are like new. I am not in dire need to sell. Would be just fine climbing w/ screws through season. So, not entertaining low-ballers.

Black Diamond Turbo Express Screw 1-10cm $30

Has some rust on the hanger. screw has new super sharp tip on it.

OR Ferrosi Hoody LIKE NEW CONDITION Men's Size Medium Price $60

Only worn a couple times. In like new condition...no real signs of any wear. Zippers in great shape. Love it but i just have a different black softshell that I have been using. One only needs one black softshell top. See this link for outdoorgearlab review of hoody: outdoorgearlab.com/Softshell-J...

OR Down Vest Men's Size Small Price $30

Only wore it around town a couple times. In like new condition...no real signs of any wear. Zippers in great shape. See pics

Garmont Megaride AT Boots size 27 (US Mens 9) Price: $60

These boots were purchased in 09' and only used for 7-8 light days of skiing total since. I switched back to telemark and therefore selling. They are in great shape. They do have some scuffs on the insides of boots that you see in pics. The liners have never been molded.

Montbell UL Thermawrap Hooded Jacket Mens size M; Price: $60

Great jacket! Wears like iron. No pulls in the shell fabric. Zipper works like a charm. Warm as the day I got it. Hood fits well over helmet. Great fit! See pics.

(SOLD) Scarpa Phantom Guide Size EU 43 US 10

(SOLD) DMM Renegade 2 Harness Size Medium

(SOLD) La Sportiva Spantik Boots Size 43
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment options: To be determined between seller and buyer.

Shipping: Will ship anywhere you would like. Buyer pays for cost of shipping. I bring item to post office w buyers zip and get shipping cost...this way the buyer does not overpay for shipping.
Tag words: Mountaineering boots, Alpine touring, Mont Bell Insulating jacket

garmont megaride #1

garmont megaride #2

garmont megaride #3

garmont megaride #4

montbell #1

montbell #2

montbell ul thermawarap side profile view

montbell tag

16cm

13cm

22cm