FS: MLD Duomid CF

Hey there,

(This is a copy and paste of a post I made in May.  Didn’t sell the Duomid so I decided to keep it in hopes I’d keep using it.  I haven’t and now I’ve dropped the price some more.)

I’ve been off the BPL radar for the last year or so mostly because I’ve started adding “luxuries” back into my pack and not worrying about every ounce (or pound) that goes into my gear.  I also got married to a great woman who loves to backpack which means that most of my 1+ shelters don’t really work for the two of us.

I will take some pictures later today and post them here.  Please respond by emailing me at , don’t PM me.  Payment will be thru paypal in a way that the buyer incurs all fees.  Shipping costs are included in the posted price.

Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid CF:  13.9oz, .75 Cuben Fiber, Light Green with bright orange guy line.  I bought this brand new a couple years ago and love the simplicity of the set up, the extra room for one person and being a little more connected to the outside but with 360 degree protection.  I’ve used it for approximately 20 nights and it’s in great shape.

*Disclaimer: There are 2-3 small holes in the cuben fiber, approximately 3″ from the zipper due to hot ashes. I contacted Ron @ MLD regarding a repair and he sent me some CF tape which I will either do myself or include with the tarp so the buyer can do it.  The holes were burned on the first night of use and haven’t been a problem for me. I have dropped the price to make up for that. PRICE: $300

http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=105

All weights and specs are taken from the MLD website.

Please email me with any questions or interest.

Thanks!

Erik
<div></div>