FS: 7TM Power Tour w/ Ski Quiver (PHOTOS ADDED)

|
Big long shot to try and offload this set up. Willing to split it up.

7TM Power Tour Bindings. Nothing wrong. I have two pair, and will be needing only one. $150 if purchases separate - i.e. I don't want to let this go without also letting the skis go.

All skis has been quiver killered by the best in the business in either the PNW or ADKs, NY. Bindings listed have been mounted to the ski and quiver killered, but are not included – they are listed to give an idea for the quantity of holes and hole pattern (the exception is the 7TM Power Tour is available to be purchased).

All skis have been meticulously maintained by me. I will wax again prior to delivery/shipping and can leave a coat of wax on or buff it off. I will also ensure all edges are free from any rough spots. All edges are in nearly perfect condition (no breaks, gouges, etc). No major repair jobs to any part of the ski, except for one PTEX job on the High5 (I may add another PTEX job to the High5 before selling). Top Sheets are beat up as expected from use, High5 does have one good ding on the top sheet, does not affect its performance at all (hence I forgot about it in my original description).

2012/2013 La Sportiva High5 188cm (105mm at waist). 327mm BSL TLT5/TLT6 with race tech bindings (ATK, no longer available in the US but still available from the Euros). 7TM bindings (bindings available as part of the package or separate). Race tech bindings with an adjustable rear heel piece (same toe piece as the 327 BSL, but there is an adjustable heel plate, again available from the Euros). 42 total days (resort, backcountry). $200 if purchased separate.

High5 Top

High5 Binding Holes

High5 Bases.

2011/2012 La Sportiva GT 184cm (89mm at waist). 327mm BSL TLT5/TLT6 with race tech bindings (ATK, no longer available in the US but still available from the Euros). 7TM bindings (bindings available as part of the package or separate). Telemark Tech Bindings (not included, same tech toe piece, some more holes in the middle. 52 total days (resort, backcountry). $175 if purchased separate.

GT top.

GT binding holes.

GT bases.

2012/2013 DPS Lotus 120 Hybrid 190cm (120mm at waist). 327mm BSL TLT5/TLT6 with race tech bindings (ATK, no longer available in the US but still available from the Euros). 7TM bindings (bindings available as part of the package or separate). Race tech bindings with an adjustable rear heel piece (same toe piece as the 327 BSL, but there is an adjustable heel plate, again available from the Euros). 8 total days (resort, backcountry). $450 if purchased separate.

DPS top.

DPS binding holes,

DPS Bases.

Purchasing everything at asking price would be $975 for a universally usable, high quality touring telemark binding and three incredibly versatile skis from hard, spring corn to mega powder; the any boot/binding combo is likely mountable. If you purchase all three I will sell for $875. I would prefer to sell in a person-person exchange, I am willing to discuss shipping options.

I am selling because I am trying to adjust my ski quiver and these don’t really fit into the mix. I am least interested in selling the DPS, hence it’s higher price, but have included it to sweeten the deal.

These skis should be able to accept any mount from a boot with a different enough BSL from 327mm, or accept any mount from a more complex (i.e. longer/wider) binding than my ATK Race bindings.

Definitely ask questions and I will do my best to answer them.

All these skis ski amazingly well, just tweaking the quiver.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags