FS Tentsile Stingray Tree Tent – Good condition – $400 shipped CONUS

So not lightweight, but a heck of a lot of fun!! I have for sale a Tentsile Stingray Tree Tent – 3 person. Brand new these retail for $650. Best deal you’ll find is $520. I’m selling this one for nearly half the price, for $400 shipped CONUS. I picked this one up at a REI Garage Sale. I have used it a handful of times. It works great! I’m moving overseas so it needs to go.

Click here for my google drive folder to see photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_LWAC9gmqZadnF1aTlhTkdDaVU?usp=sharing

In the photos you will see an “x” indicating it came from the REI Garage sale. You’ll notice two small dime size holes in the netting. These are easily repairable and don’t effect the t use of the tent. Also one of the two poles has a repair sleeve that makes it function perfectly. You can easily order a replacement pole segment from Tentsile for $15.

This is a really fun piece of camping gear that is impossible to find at this price! Pick it up while you can!

Please email me at schaferjjatgmail. First to say “I’ll take it, gets it.” Payment via paypal. Please plan to pay the 3% fee.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags