FS: HH Hyperlite Assymetrical, Kelty Noah 12x12, Camelback Cloudwalker Hydration Pack

So I'm selling this as a favor for my brother/sister-in-law who's been deployed to Afghanistan. He won't be able to use it for awhile and my sister-in-law won't have to pack it up and move it. All items lightly used a handful of times and have no defects of any kind. 1) Hennessy Hammock Hyperlite Asymmetrical. This is the classical bottom entry model with no mods to hammock. Comes with snakeskins and DIY shockcord pull out tensioners. Also includes the hyperlite rainfly sold with the hammock. Listed at $259 new and back-ordered on the website. How about $235 shipped CONUS. 2) Kelty Noah 12x12 tarp. Used this when wasn't trying to go crazy light and/or when the weather was bad. Tons of coverage and great for porch mode. $50 shipped CONUS. 3) Camelback Cloudwalker Hydration pack. Great for day trips on the trail or even for running with. Used condition (still good though), just not brand new as the picture shows. $40 Thanks and let me know if any of this grabs your attention and I'll ship it out ASAP. Paypal accepted/preferred.