Gear Closet Cleanout: Shelter, Bivy, Stoves, more…

Everything in new or like new condition with photos upon request. Please post or PM if you want to see anything or would like to buy. All transactions through PayPal, please add 3% for buyer protection if you choose to do so.

For Sale:

Catch and realease MYOG 5 Sided Pyramid made by John Harper of this forum. John is an active member of this forum and has made multiple tents with very good construction. Honestly, his shelters are more bombproof than most on the UL market. Since this has never been used I’m selling for what I paid for it. Price is $180 shipped. A similar setup from MLD would cost over $400 so this is a great deal for someone.

Reference the thread below for details on the shelter.

M90 Borah Gear bivy side zip. Used one night. Regular size. Price $75 shipped.

Snowpeak titanium bowl. Smokeeater908 rollover stove (lightest alcohol stove as far as I know). DIY TiLight alcohol stove and DIY Focus Fire 14 titanium esbit stove both from Flat Cat Gear. These have not been made and would make a great DIY project to put together. Just have to bend the titanium sheets. Instructions are provided and will ship as if bought new. Would like to sell as a set all together for $35 shipped.

sea to Summit Nano mosquito shelter. Never used. Added some shock cord and a cord lock to be able to hang it but never used it in the field. Price is $40 shipped.

Thanks