Hennessy Hammock Ultralite (bottom entry) with rain fly plus extra hex tarp

For sale are two items: First, a Hennessy Hammock Ultralite Backpacker Asym (Model 20), now sold as the Ultralite Backpacker Asym Classic. This hammock has the original bottom velcro entry. It comes with the standard ultralite fly and snake skins that can fit around the hammock and fly. The fly is 9.15 oz and the hammock, skins, straps, and stuff sack are 25.10 oz. I purchased this hammock in February 2010 and used it on the order of 45 nights on a cross-USA bike trip that summer. The condition of the hammock itself is very good, with some minor signs of wear (see photo album below). The tree straps have some sap on them and the cord to tie to the trees has some minor fraying but plenty of life left. The silnylon fly developed some tackiness during storage but should still be water proof enough based on experience with another sil fly I have. New, the hammock retails for $239.95, and I’m asking for $110 including shipping.

I’m also selling a barely used hex fly from Hennessy Hammock, also bought in 2010. My receipt says hex fly Ply (Part 132), and is basically the Hex Asymetrical Rainfly 70D Polyester currently on the site, but I think is symmetric. It weighs 23.15 oz on my scale and is in great condition, save for some trail dirt from two nights I used it in Point Reyes. I’m asking for $25 with shipping for this tarp, or $20 if you also buy the hammock.

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/UuJzDwyqaaNMhiNF6

Thanks for taking a look!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags