FS - Kifaru - Simms - Zpacks - Six Moon - Feathered Friends

|
Clearing out some high-end things from the gear closet, and don't care for ridiculous eBay fees!

All items in great shape, or new.

1.) Simms Guide Series Waders - Brown Neoprene size Large with felt boots that fit size 9-10
Great shape, like new (I think they are, can't remember using them) - $300+/- new - $80 shipped

2.) Feathered Friends 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag - Swallow Model, Regular size - Left Zip - 800+ FP Down - Excellent shape, just professionally washed and comes with storage bag and stuff sack. $429 MSRP - $250 shipped

3.) Zpacks Duplex - Brand New never set up, will throw in 10 Ti Stakes and even a set of Black Diamond Distance Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles that go great with it. Poles are like new! Package is about $750 new - $600 shipped

4.) Kifaru 4 man tipi - White material, in good shape. Has typical small ember wholes that happens with hot tents, but are patched and this is 100% functional. $750 MSRP - $430 shipped

5.) Kifaru UL Long Pockets - Pair of 1 Top Loader and 1 Side Loader - Brand New - $94 MSRP - $80 shipped

6.) Six Moon Designs Cuben Fiber Skyscape X - 17 ounce 2016 Model with about a dozen nights on it. Latest model with two doors, includes Tyvek Groundsheet. Great condition on canopy/zippers/mesh, etc. Floor has a few prick marks that I'll repair with Cuben Fiber tape I have here so will be in perfect condition to take out. These go for $565 (Tyvek floor another $15) when you can find them (always sold out!) and are tough to get your hands on - $495 shipped

Paypal FF or add 3% please - Thanks and let me know if you have questions