Turtleskin snake gaiters, Borah Gear jacket, Marmot thermo hoody, Mica, etc

Folks,

I’ve got a few items to clear off as I pursue my ongoing goal of being able to fit my entire life into the space of a van.  As such, I have the following gear that is all in NEW condition:

Turtleskin lightweight snake gaiters.  I did a ton of research before an adventure this spring out to Death Valley.  One of the hikes we planned was in a place notorious for low visibility and lots of snakes, so I bit the bullet and paid $150 for the lightest and most breathable snake gaiters on the market.  10.88oz, used for 2 days, in flawless condition.  Augmented with shock corded lace hooks and dyneema cord tiedowns.  Priced to move at $100 shipped.

Borah Gear Down Jacket – Medium Long (equiv to Patagonia large)- used 4 evenings/mornings – 5.15oz, $150 shipped

This was a custom sized jacket – 23″ sleeves to ensure it would fit me well as a lanky 6’1″ person.  I used this on my trip-of-a-lifetime out to Death Valley this spring, where it lived only lightly compressed at the top of my pack, and got used 4 evenings and mornings.  Never slept in, cooked in, eaten in, sweated in, or hiked in.  Additionally it has never been laundered.  This is the perfect size for taller normal build folks, so if you’ve ever had to compromise on sleeve length so that you weren’t wearing something that fit like a garbage bag, this one is for you.

Marmot Thermo Hoody – catch & release – Large (athletic fit, similar to Patagonia fit) – $70 shipped

Never ended up wearing this even once.  Selling it for what I paid for it on here, please see the close up shots, this thing looks completely unworn.

Marmot Mica – Large – $60 shipped

Unworn and unpacked.  Nice reflective powder grey to keep the sun off during summer rain storms

Vivo Barefoot Ultra II – 11.5 – $40 shipped

I wore these around the house to test, but they didn’t end up making it into the pack for Death Valley, so they must go.

https://goo.gl/photos/t99xEaFur46gdXH9A