FS: Cams, Shoes, Randoms UPDATED

|
Getting rid of some excess stuff, shipping to lower 48 is included. All gear is in good shape, make an offer if you want to group things together.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN STORED PROPERLY, TAKEN CARE OF, AND NEVER EXPOSED TO ANYTHING IT SHOULDN'T BE.

$35 each- Tango Flex cams #4, #5, #7, Wild Country Tech Friend #2.5
All have been placed a handful of times, never fallen on or weighted. Trangos have extendable slings

SOLD $20- Older slung BD Hexes, 4-10
Slings and actual hexes are in good shape, places, never weighted

Pro

#$ flex cam

#5 Flex cam

#2.5 Tech friend

#7 Flex cam

$35- Size Small Petzl Sama. Wore this outside a couple dozen times before I upgraded. Tie in points and belay loop show no signs of wear, I just don't use it.

Tag

SAMA

$80 Like new Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32 synthetic sleeping bag. Used about 3 times before I decided to buy a nicer bag. Im a cold sleeper and was plenty warm at 45 with light base layers on when I did use it. Weighs about 2lb and comes with the loft sack and stuff sack which will pack it down to about 6"x10"

Bag

$70- Goal Zero Nomad7 with a guide10 Plus battery pack and 4 rechargeable AA batteries. The charger has a AAA adapter. I used it on a recent road trip to charge headlamp batteries and keep phones alive. No scratches, blue light in the picture means the power converter is working.

Blue light comes on when its generating power

The package

No scratches

$40- Size 41.5 Nagos. A few years old, only used for about a month of gym climbing, toe is starting to delam on one, other than that they're fine

Nago toes

$25 Metolious rope bag. Has two rope end indicator tabs, a little dirty.

Rope bag

$80- Biolite Camp Stove. Used a few dozen times, fully functional, does have normal signs of wear. My initials are sharpied on the orange fan unit, probably could get them off if you wanted to. This thing is really good for warming up hands and socks or whatever if you're doing some cold camping, throws off quite a bit of heat and boils water just as fast as any other stove I've used.

Has a nice stuff sack too for fire starters and lighters

$75- 800fp, Pertex Quantum GL fabric, 130g or down, elastic wrists with velcro as well, and drawcord at the waist. stuffs pretty small into its own pocket. Tag says L but it fits more like a medium, LL Bean sales associate told me it was a leftover from a trial run in the Japanese market. Warm but kinda ugly. At least you'll never mix up jackets with someone or lose sight of it in the woods.

Pretty yellow

Exceptionally yellow

$90- ASOLO Fugitive Gore-tex Boots Size 8 mens. Got these a while back, didn't fit, couldn't return so a friend used them intermittently. Very light use no signs of odor at all

Boots

Mens 8

gtx