FS Feathered Friends Widgeon $525 + shipping

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>FS Feathered Friends Widgeon for sale, $525 + cost of UPS shipping. Includes stuff sack and storage bag. Blue exterior, black lining. I had an extra 4 oz. of down added to the bag. (Feathered Friends said that would add an additional 10-15 degrees of insulation.) Rated to -10F without the additional down. Length: Regular. (I am 5’ 10”.) Shell material: Event. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I bought this bag for winter camping 7 years ago, but was only able to use it on three weekend trips. I kept it because I hoped to get out again, but health and family reasons have made that impossible. It’s time to face facts and pass the bag on to someone who will use it properly.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I used the bag on winter weekend trips with the AMC on the AT in NJ. Night temperatures dropped below 10F, and there was wind. The bag was wonderful. Zipper is very smooth — doesn’t hang up. The hood covers as much of your face and head as you want covered. I left a small breathing space open. The eVent fabric worked as advertised. There was no condensation in the bag in the morning. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>As long as I have had it the bag has been in the storage sack that came from Feathered Friends. I have kept it in a closet, lying on dresser in which we store extra clothing, etc. It is clean. Also, no one in the family smokes.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>If you have questions or would like photos, please contact me.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>For payment I accept PayPal.</span>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags