Fall gear shed cleanout. Spantiks, Nepals Bibler Black Diamond MIsty Mountain Mountain Hardwear

|
I can be reached at 607 643 6972 (call or text), [email protected] , or by PM. I am local here in San Diego and do not want to drive around to meetup, but will meet in my neighborhood.

Commercial Terms:
Items are approximately 2 years old and in good shape unless otherwise noted. I take Google Wallet (preferred) or Venmo. Paypal is my least preferred method and I am trying to avoid it. I usually ship within 24 hours and am sure many can vouch for that. I will try and keep this thread updated as best as possible.

Black Diamond Ahwahnee 2 Person 4 Season tent. I purchased this new a few months back, used if with a ground cloth a few times and realized I just have too many tents. Read the reviews- these things are amazing tents. Retail is $760. Selling for $415 shipped.
Here is a link showing reviews:
outdoorgearlab.com/4-Season-Te...

REI Arete 2 ASL 4 season tent. Very light for its size and strength (5lbs). Well used includes footprint. Has a few patches, the seems are all flaky on the inside so I seam sealed the outside. $175 shipped

Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness Quick Adjust size Large purchased about 6 months ago, Good shape. $90 shipped

La Sportiva Batura 2.0 44.5 Used good shape $380 shipped

La Sportiva Spantiks size 40.5. Picked these up on the forum hoping my GF could wear these but they don’t fit her. They are pretty well used and the seam sealer that was applied is coming off as you can see in pictures. $150 shipped

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Size 47.5 $286 Shipped

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Size 47 Pair 5 $286 Shipped

Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35* bag LONG with stuff sack and compression sack $70 Shipped

Mountain Hardwear -30 Lamina Bag with stuff sack and loft bag $165 plus shipping

Mountain Hardwear -15 Lamina bag with stuff sack. $150 plus shipping.

Petzl Mini Traxion $50 shipped

Scarpa X Force size 11 / 44.5. Used these as a gym shoe. I had to send them back to Scarpa for restitching on one of the seams. I ended up putting seam grip over the repair. $50 shipped