FS Clothes & odds/ends: Patagonia, Columbia, Montbell, Kuhl, Teva, ZPacks

|
I have some closet clearing to do and here's what I have to part with. Paypal F&F or you cover the extra fee. All prices include shipping to lower 48, anywhere else shipping is on you, just supply zip code and I'll get back to you with a total cost. Items will be shipped out ASAP!

Paypal email is [email protected]

All photos of items are here- imgur.com/a/Et9ZM

Thanks for looking!

- Patagonia R1 1/4 Zip, Blue, Medium, older Made in USA model, good to excellent condition, no odors/stains/surprises $50

- Patagonia R1 1/4 Zip Hoody, Bright Green, Large, Older model as well, used but good condition, no odors/stains/surprises, very light pilling on the inside and at wrists $60

- Columbia Silver Ridge Plaid Shirt, white/brown/orange plaid, medium, near new worn twice, $35

- Montbell Chameece, Black, Medium, Brand new with tags and in bag, $45

- Patagonia 1/4 Zip Running Shirt, Grey/white, Medium, Older unknown model, no odors/stains, one small snag on the mid-back as shown in photos, $20

- Columbia Omnishade Convertable Pants, Tan, 34x30, Used but decent condition, no odors/stains, small abrasion on left thigh as shown in photos, $35

- Teva Classic Sandals, Blue/Black, size 11, Near new worn once, $40

- Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants, Black, Large, Near new worn once, no odors/stains/surprises $50

- Kuhl Liberator Convertable Pants, Greenish/grey, 32x30, used but decent condition, abrasion on back left pocket, love these pants wish they fit me still... $50

- ZPacks Pillow Dry Bag, Grey, Medium, used but plenty of life, no punctures, added two small spots of velcro to attach to my pad $20
Let me know if you have any questions, thanks