PRICE DROP FS: Fish Econoledge with Rainfly - both never used $300

|
Ordered this ledge a few years ago, and haven't got around to using her. Family growing and battling to find enough time for free climbing - let alone projects to use this for. I never sell gear, but this needs to find a good home with someone who's looking for a deal.

You can check out all the details on the Fish Products site - but this is basically a 1 man ledge that saves some money by not putting the fancy finishes on production, and reducing a bit of the adjustability and daisy chain options.

It's been hung in my basement, and from the side of my house a few times - nothing more. Rain fly is also never used. Bonus - you can't get a rainfly with the econoledge - I sourced this from someone else who had never used it with their single ledge from Fish - so this is a rare combo.

Starting at 300 - which is a little off the ledge, a free fly, and you can have it quickly. Interested? Make me a reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping method of choice.

Not good at embedding photos. There's a few in this set - everything is for sale....

flic.kr/s/aHskzurTAG

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags