Jackets, Suunto Watch, Hilleberg Tents and more!

|
All items are located in Olympia, WA can meet up in Seattle within the week. Otherwise I'm happy to split shipping costs. All items are OBO

Suunto Ambit 2 GPS Watch - $150
Really cool little gadget. Comes with a practically new heart rate monitor strap and recently replaced wristband. This is also the sapphire crystal model which will help align your chakras take a hell of a beating and not show a scratch. Outdoor Gear Lab review here

Watch

Watch

Bergans of Norway 30L Ski Pack - $25
Old school daypack for backcountry skiing, hikes or just hauling all your shit. Has back panel access, plenty of stash pockets and multiple attachment options for skis. Not light by any means but its build to last.

Bergans

OR Uberlayer Jacket - Men's M - $180 NEW in the plastic
The latest and greatest in super breathable, synthetic insulation. Packs into its own pocket, the best feature a jacket can have.

(stock photo, duh. Mine is sealed in the plastic from the OR factory.)
Marmot ROM softshell - Men's M - $50
Made of GORE windstopper and a stretchy breathable material so you don't turn into a sweaty mess while moving. After I got this I remember that I live in Washington I'm either moving uphill in a baselayer or its raining. In good shape, some of the Marmot logo is flaking off a bit.

Marmot

Hilleberg Tents
Nallo 2 w/ mesh & 4 season inner $650
Unna w/ mesh & 4 season interior and footprint $700
Throwing both of these up here as feelers, drop me a line if you want more info, pictures or you wanna get all cutthroat about the price.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags