FS: HMG Ultamid 2 w/Ruta Locura CF pole

I have a brand new, unused Hyperlite Mountain Gear Ultamid 2 with everything from HMG including stuff sack and all cordage along with a Ruta Locura .600 carbon fiber adjustable pole. I also had Josh at Ruta Locura put heavy duty ferrules in all the sections of the pole so there would be no pole failure in strong storm conditions (I spend a lot of time on Kodiak Island above tree line where storms with very heavy winds are quite common). The reason I’m selling is, I already owned one of these shelters and recently bought a second (I really like this shelter), then decided to purchase an Ultamid 4 instead of having two Ultamid 2’s. So, while I have used one of these shelters quite a bit in the last year and a half, the shelter I am selling has never been pitched. HMG just had a sale on these for 20% off the original price of $740 plus $97 for the pole/extender plus approx. $20 S&H for everything. I would like $700 for everything, shipped anywhere in the US. Shelter wt. without cordage is 20.8 oz. and the CF pole wt. is 6.1 oz. according to my scale. If I could figure out how to upload photos onto this new site I would, unfortunately I can’t.