FS: Scarpa Spectros, Shimano Cycling shoes, Belay Devices, OR Gloves, Snow Jacket and Pants, Osprey Atmos 50 Pack, Baselayers, Pullovers, TNF Pants, and Poker.

TONS of stuff for sale! There's something in here for a bunch of different sports. All prices (except the poker sets) include shipping, so if you're local, we can take some money off. If there's something you're particularly looking for and we don't have it on here, let us know, we may have it. Guess my favorite mountain and I might take 5 bucks off. Give me a five page essay on the chemical makeup of pancakes and you'll get something for free. I dare you.

Scarpa Spectros - Size 39.5. Bought them from a friend that they didn't fit. Then they didn't fit me as well. The rand popped on either shoe (shown in pic) on the sides because of how tight they were on my foot. Edges are still pretty fresh. $40 shipped.

Shimano Cycling shoes - Size US Women's 9.5, EU 42. Immaculate. I put them on and used them once on a trainer to find they were too big. $50 shipped.

Edelrid Jul Belay Device - Single rope belay device. $10 shipped.

Wild Country VC Pro - Double rope belay device. $10 shipped.

Osprey Atmos 50 - Men's M,Jason is 5'7" 160lbs and it was too big for him. Used, but not heavily, no rips or tears, and has a lifetime warranty. $90 Shipped.

Outdoor Research Women's Adrenaline Gloves - Size M. $30 shipped.

Obermeyer Snowboard Pants - Women's size 10. Only defect is the missing pull tab on one of the thigh zips (pic included). $35 shipped.

Sessions Truth Jacket - Men's M. Barely used. $75 shipped.

Kuhl Alfpaca Fleece - Men's L, $25 shipped.

Patagonia Wind/Water Resistant Lightweight Jacket - Size L, very lightweight, $30 shipped.

Blue (or Red) Columbia Quarter Zip Titanium Fleece - Men's M, $20 each shipped. Buy both colors for $35 total.

Mountain Hardwear Lightweight Wool Baselayer - Men's M, $25 shipped.

Yellow Faded Glory Fleece Vest - Men's M, free with purchase of any other item, $10 on it's own, and $5 if you promise to do something really cool with it like make it into a dog vest.

North Face Zip off Pants - Men's M (Short). Lightly used, no defects. $30 shipped.

Small (approx. 400 piece) and Large Poker (approx. 500 Piece) set - Be a cool kid, you know you want to. $30 and $40 respectively, shipping to be calculated based on location. These things are heavy.
Sold! Solomon Trail Shoes - Size US Men's 8, barely worn. $45 shipped.

Sold! Cascadia Trail Shoes - Size US Men's 8, not very worn. $45 shipped.

Sold! 5.10 Warhawk Approach Shoes - Size US Men's 8. Barely worn, just a little dirt on them from the few times I did. The edge still looks brand new. 45$ shipped.

Sold! New England 42m Maxim Apex 10.5 dry treated rope - Feels like a 10.2. Got as the end of a spool. Great for a gym climber or a person with short routes in mind. $45 shipped. $50 with the Mammut rope tarp.

Sold! Adidas Running Clima Warm Jacket - Barely worn, Men's S. $25 shipped.

Sold! Prana Nemesis Knickers - Awesome Prana shorts. No longer fit. Lots of life in them, lightly used. $35 shipped.

More to be added!

Scarpa Climbing Shoes.

Shimano Cycling Shoes.

Edelrid and Wild Country belay devices.

Osprey Atmos 50.

Outdoor Research Gloves.

Obermeyer Snow pants.

Sessions Truth Jacket.

Kuhl Full Zip Sweater, Alpaca Fleece.

Patagonia Wind/Water resistant lightweight Jacket.

Blue Colombia Titanium Quarter Zip Fleece.

Red Colombia Titanium Quarter Zip Fleece.

Mountain Hardware Wool Baselayer.

Yellow Faded Glory Fleece Vest.

North Face Zip Offs.

Small Poker Set.
Submitted By: on Dec 3, 2013
Small Poker Set.

Large Poker Set.
Submitted By: on Dec 3, 2013
Large Poker Set.