FS: Ski Packs!

OK folks - unloading some old inventory at great prices for you. Here's what up. All of these packs are advertised to fit a 17-22" torso, and all feature BCA's insulated hydration sleeve in the shoulder strap, which inspired the line name. I'm happy to meet/deliver anywhere within Seattle city limits - other locations depend on a case-by-case basis.

BCA Stash OB, 16L
This single-compartment pack has all of the features of the Stash line - vertical snowboard carry, pockets on the hip belt, diagonal ski carry, goggles pocket, and of course the insulated shoulder sleeve for a hydration hose. Sleeves inside the single compartment keep wet shovels, probes and skins away from your dry jacket and gloves. And in a distinctive "John Deere green" color scheme. This is an awesome sidecountry pack. Retailed for $109.95, found online for $55, yours for...
$45 (60% off) + shipping

BCA Stash Squall Pack, 27L, unique John Deere green
This pack has everything you want, and nothing you don't. This was a production sample color, so it is a unique pack. Diagonal ski carry, single compartment with internal sleeves for shovel and probe, external goggle pocket, internal bits-and-bobs pocket, drawstring and roll-up top, back-panel zipper for alternate access, and a minimalist hip belt removed by me. Originally retailed for $99.95, close-outs on the internet for $55, but yours for...
$40 (60% off) + shipping

BCA Stash Throttle, 35L
Marketed for the sledheads, this is a BCA Stash BC without the ski/snowboard attachments. Would be a decent winter hiking/snowshoeing pack. Retailed for $134.95 back in the day, I found one on E-bay for $87.99, yours for...
$40 (70% below retail) +shipping.

BCA Stash BC, 35L, 3 yrs old
This is the second-to-last generation of the Stash BC packs, with a wire cable for the diagonal ski carry. I removed the straps for a vertical snowboard carry. All the features that the Stash BC was famous for - the hydration sleeve, helmet net, pockets on the hipbelt, separate compartment for avalanche rescue gear and skins, back panel/side zipper for alternate access, etc. Retailed for $135, found on-line close-outs for $67.50 (50% off), yours for...
$47 (65% below retail) +shipping.

BCA Stash BC, 35L
The last year's final generation of the Stash BC, this pack has been replaced this year by the Stash 30. Differs from the pack above only in the wire cable was replaced with a reinforced strap to save weight, and the straps for a vertical snowboard carry are still intact. Retailed for $135, found online for $67.50, yours for...
$55 (60% off) + shipping

BCA Stash Alp 40, 40L
Stepping aware from the clamshell zipper design of the rest of the line, the Stash Alp 40 features external sleeves for shovel, probe and skins, a removable lid, roll-top closure and back panel/side zipper for alternate access. A lot of space for those who like to pack heavy, or simply prefer less tetris management.

Detail

Tags