FS – Yama Mountain Gear 1P Bug Shelter with YMG Cirriform Sil Tarp

Up for sale is a gently used Yama Mountain Gear 1 person bug shelter and a Yama Cirriform Silnylon tarp shelter. The bug shelter was purchased here on the Gear Swap

It is the DIY bug shelter kit, so the previous owner sewed the shelter. Here is the description from his original post:

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Yama mountain bug net 1.0 purchase here and made by a DIY guy using the Yama Mountain Pattern couple of the corner material don’t line up but does not effect the function. 10.6 oz. in stuff sack. seam sealed. Full silnylon at foot end, 9″ silnylon at the head end, 6″ silnylon on the sides. Length 82″ 42″ wide in front, 27″ wide at foot end.</span></p>

<p class=”p1″> </p>
<p class=”p1″></p>
<p class=”p1″>I then purchased a Cirriform tarp from Yama to work with the bug shelter. The craftsmanship on the tarp is amazing. All tie-outs use Dyneema cord and Linelocs. The front vestibule zipper is waterproof. Listed weight on the site claims to be 14.5oz.</p>
<p class=”p1″>The setup was only use 4 times and I always used a Tyvek groundsheet underneath the shelter.</p>
<p class=”p1″>I am selling both for $125 shipped CONUS. Paypal only + % for paypal fees.</p>
<p class=”p1″></p>