FS-Cams, Micro-nuts, Ball-nut, Biners, Ascender, etc...

|
Hey all, I've got a big list of stuff to sell here. There's some more beyond this list, but I'm not ready on those yet. I'm selling these for a friend of mine who injured himself beyond the capacity to need any of it. Another story for another day. Suffice it to say that he needs the money as he is in a very long state of recovery. There is a lot of gear in varying states of age/use. Some new, some older, most is in between. I'm a guide and avid climber. As such, I wouldn't consider selling something I wouldn't climb on myself. I'm being very fair with the prices and I'm happy to provide more pictures and/or info regarding each piece. Everything will be sold by the piece. If you're interested in sets or multiples, please let me know. Happy to oblige. As this is for my friend who needs the money, I will not be making crazy cheap deals. I will be fair and honest. I'm open to some mild negotiation, but if you want to haggle prices down to something ridiculous, please don't waste my time. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal or cash. I'm in the Gunks, NY area if you want to pick up. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
BD Cams :
#3 - $45
#2 - $40
#2(old) - $35
#1 - $35
#.75(U-stem) - $20 (trigger plate cracked though still functional)
#.5 - $30
Metolius Master Cams :
#3 Red - $30
#2 Orange - $30
CCH Aliens SL :
Red - $30
Grey - $35
Yellow - $35
Green - $30
Metolius Cams :
FCU #3 - $22.50
FCU #2 - $20
TCU #1 - $25
TCU #0 - $20
TCU #00 - $20
Camp Ball Nut #2 - $32.50 (brand new - never been placed)
BD Offset Microstoppers #2-6 - $12 each - $54 for the set (all in excellent condition)
Metolius Astro Nuts #1-5 - $12 each (#4 $9 - used) - $50 for the set (1-3, 5 in excellent condition)
DMM Brass I.M.Ps #1-5 - $15 each - $70 for the set (Only the #2 shows the slightest sign of wear)
6 Omega Pacific Doval carabiners - $4 each - $20 for the set of 6
10 Camp Nano carabiners (7 lt. grey, 3 orange) - $4.50 each - $40 for the set of 10
12 BD Neutrino carabiners (various faded colors) - $4 each - $45 for the set of 12
9 Metolius FS Mini carabiners (5 brown, 4 green) - $3.50 each - $27 for the set of 9
2 Petzl Gold Attache carabiners (A lot of life left - minimal rope wear) - $9 each - $16 for both
Petzl Am'd Triple auto locking black carabiner - $12
Rock Exotica Pirate carabiner (excellent shape) - $12
Omega Pacific Jake triple auto locking carabiner - $10
Petzl Fixe pulley (22kn - up to 13mm dia rope) - $17
Petzl Basic Ascender - $40
Petzl Ascension Left (yellow) - $45
metolius cams

master cams

aliens

BD cams

Camp ball nut 2

BD offset micros