FS: ALMOST NEW ELEMENTAL HORIZONS KALAIS PACK

My almost new Elemental Horizons Kalais in for sale.  It’s in medium torso and medium belt.  Black dyneema and green nylon.  Truly a gorgeous and comfortable pack.  The pack is roughly 50L before I added the pockets.  Hiking in the 30s and using tarp, hammock, top quilt and underquilt I had plenty of room and lots to spare.  New cost is $245.  However, I order a pair of large hipbelt pockets, a shoulder strap pocket, and a should strap bottle pocket putting the cost at an even $324.98.  I’ve used it on a 2 day 19 mile hike in the Ozarks.  Really really good pack with super reviews.  I’m just going a different direction.

Since the brand new price for the pack and accessories was basically $325, and I’ve used it two days, it’s still in as new condition.  I’d like to knock $50 off and see if there are any takers.  If you are interested in learning more or sending an offer, contact me at garrett . reggie at g mail . com.  I will cover shipping to the CONUS.  Paypal Friends and Family or add 3%.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags