FS: La Sportiva Nepal Evo, La Sportiva Baruntse and Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX

|
La Sportiva Nepal Evo, 41.5, (approx 8.5 US) used, excellent condition. Used for 2 seasons. All the ringlets are good and I just put new laces on them. Lots of tread, no problems or defects. Rubber rand is still great and tongue area is solid. Perfect boot for general mountaineering. Gore tex lining and Virbam sole. Leather uppers and rigid sole. Has attachments on front and back for clip in crampons ie Black Diamond sabretooth pro...etc. MSRP $510. asking $350

La Sportiva Baruntse mountaineering boots, size 43 (approx 10 US) used, excellent condition.
Used for 2 climbs, lots. Lots of tread, no problems or defects. Rubber rand is still great and tongue area is solid. Perfect boot for 6K-7K mountaineering ie Denali!! Gore tex lining and Vibram sole. Liners are original, have not been heat molded. Has attachments on front and back for clip in crampons ie Black Diamond sabretooth pro...etc. MSRP $625. Asking $450

Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX 42.5, (approx 9.5 US) used, excellent condition.

Little does anyone know (maybe just me), but these look and seem to be the exact same design as the La Sportiva Nepals in regard to design and materials, but these are lighter! Check the website, and made in Italy! I loved them, just a little small for me.

They also come with superfeet soles ($40) in them and new laces (5$).

Used for 3 seasons. All the metal ringlets are good and I just put new laces on them. There are a few cloth ringlets that are frayed, but I actually like having the laces not run through these. The top ringlets on midboot are locking so no need for cloth anyway. Lots of tread, no problems or defects. Rubber rand is still great and tongue area is solid. Perfect boot for general mountaineering. Gore tex lining and Virbam sole. Leather uppers and rigid sole. Has attachments on front and back for clip in crampons ie Black Diamond sabretooth pro...etc. MSRP $495. Asking $300

Free shipping on all, I have more pics if wanted. Thanks for looking
Baruntse1

baruntse2

baruntse3

nepals1

nepals2

scarpa1

scarpa2