FS: Haul Bag, Crash Pad, and 4 Sleeping Bags

|
All of these items have never been used. I'd really rather not deal with shipping right now, so at this point in time if you are interested in an item you'd have to pick it up in the Las Vegas, NV area. I also have several packs, tents, outdoor clothing, a sleeping pad, and a portaledge that I have not sorted through and priced yet but I will sometime in the future. If you are interested in any of the items please PM me.

Black Diamond Stubby Haul Bag - $55
Black Diamond nForce Ascenders (Pair) - sold
Black Diamond Satellite Crash Pad - $70

Climbing Gear

Sherpa Adventure Gear Tenzing Sleeping Bag (-40 degree) - $325
Mountain Hardwear Phantom Long Sleeping Bag (32 degree) - $250
Marmot Pinnacle Sleeping Bag (15 degree) - $200
Western Mountaineering Highlite Sleeping Bag (35 degree) - $200

Sleeping Bags

Background, in case you were wondering: All of these items were bought brand new by my dad, who tasked me with selling these due to him being somewhat deficient in technological knowledge and living in the middle of nowhere. My dad was a lifelong climber but unfortunately is no longer able to climb or go hiking due to his body not being able to do what it used to be able to do. He's had various surgeries over the past couple of years and bought all this gear with the intention of using it once he's healed completely, but has recently come to terms with that this just probably isn't going to happen. Sorry for possibly being a bit of a downer and sharing this, but I figured that I probably should as selling all this new gear may or may not be a bit suspicious (at least I would think so). If you're still reading this and are interested in anything or have any questions, I will be checking my PMs every day, so feel free to let me know. Thanks.