Men's size medium jackets and vests

|
I'm cleaning out some of my less used gear. All of it has been well taken care of and seen very light use. This is the stuff that just doesn't fit me that well. I'm a weird size between medium and small. All is men's medium unless otherwise stated.

Willing to trade for rock climbing gear, ice climbing gear, 4 season tent, crampons, sportiva trango boots, solar panel setup, small digital camera or general backpacking hiking or camping gear.

Arc'teryx gamma softshell jacket. This thing is freaking awesome! This thing was 200+ and totally would be worth it, if it fit :( ideally I would like to trade it for a size small but also for sale cash - $100

Mountain hardware technical goretex jacket -$65

TNF fleece jacket. What can I say about this classic. Super comfy, softer than a litter of kittens - $35

TNF wind stopper vest. This guy fits like a smallish medium. Like the Swiss army knife of clothing - $30

Marmot hardshell. This one has actually seen some use. Still in good condition, will keep you dry. Has spent most of its life in the bottom of my pack "just in case" -$40

Marmot vest zipper is broken. Was quoted $10 from a tailor to fix -$20/ or I can fix it for $35

Bare 7mm arctic wetsuit, size small. Perfect for open water swims in the sound or waiting on a wave. Super warm. Always rinsed and hang dried - $75

Arcteryx chalk bag, draw string isn't very smooth anymore -$8

Columbia winter coat, if worn alone it fits like a medium, with more than a couple layers it's more like a small. I've layered with this comfortably down to -20 Fahrenheit. - $75

Photos to come, or I can email them

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags