WM Puma -25 sleeping bag, WM Flight down pants, 40Below Overboots

|
These little bits of fluff kept me toasty on Denali. Slept 5 nights at 17,000, warm nights, no problems. Paypal F/F preferred.

Details:
Western Mountaineering Puma MF -25 6'0 sleeping bag.
3 lbs 7 oz (36 oz of 850+ down)
Great condition.
Small abrasion from zipper catching, the patch stayed tight the whole time on Denali. The picture shows the patch. No other issues, well-lofted. Stuffs into my zero degree bag stuff sack!

This sleeping bag was warmer and loftier than all other -20 bags (north face, rei, marmot( that my partners brought. Score one for a small company with attention to detail. Room for water bottle and boot liners, plus a few other items inside. (I had to sleep with my sunscreen, as it would freeze every morning!)

Includes cotton storage sack and stuff sack.
Sleeping bag, stuff sack, and storage bag

Patch covering zipper abrasion

Retails for $850, $765 was cheapest I could find online, I'm asking $600.

Western Mountaineering Flight Pants
Size medium (30-34 waist)
12.5 oz (4 oz 850+ fill down)
No issues, I did not ever wear these and crampons at the same time. Are some of the warmest down pants around. Full length zippers make it easy to transition while wearing boots, and can be taken off while wearing a harness.

Includes stuff sack

Front of pants

Back of pants

Retails for $275, I'm asking $200.

40 Below Overboots
These are the kind for ski and snowboard boots, the Fresh Tracks model. I wore size 11 snowboard boots, but they will work for anything with a 305-315 mm sole. There are a couple crampon scratches on the outside, but nothing penetrated through.
Overboots

Retails for $190, I'm asking $120
Will throw in a 40 Below water bottle insulator and a Mountain Hardwear sun hat if anyone buys multiple items. Get the gear!

40 Below Liter Nalgene Insulator
Mountain Hardwear Sun Hat

Sun Hat, size regular