For Sale, MO: SMD "Swift" Ultralight Back Pack, Size Large

Hi everyone, I have a brand new Six Moons "Swift" ultralight backpack for sale. I bought it on their recent clearance sale. Like someone else, I thought the "large" would be fine but I feel it's too long in the torso for me. I'm 5' 7" on my toes It's brand new; just taken out of the box, tried on with a few quilts stuffed into it to get a feel for the fit. I bought it on close out so think about whether you want this one or want to wait to see what they come out with for the new model! I think it's one of the best ultralight packs out there for the weight. It's 15 oz and works with pack weights up to 25 - 30lbs. You can check out the intranet for pictures and reviews. It comes with the web "x" shaped strap or waist belt. On clearance, I paid $83.40 to get it to my door which included shipping and web belt. I don't want to make money, just pass it along so I'm asking for $90.00 and I'll pay shipping. I don't have paypal so a personal check or USPS money order works. First post of an "I'll take it" gets it. Remember, this is their size LARGE: I think you need to be 5,10 or better and this would be a really good pack for the taller guys of 6+. I had it for sale a while ago but another forum member wanted to "try it out", he's looked at it but isn't sure so this is still for sale. The Swift is a cool pack but it's really really large. It's good for an ultralight "TALL" hiker who needs room for the extra bulk of quilts, possibly down clothes, etc. A perfect winter pack or a 3 day plus pack. Not trying to talk anyone out of buying it, just want to help you understand what this is. Thanks Gideon

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags