Gear Clean Out - Hammock, Tarp, Quilts

Greetings I have to sell some of my gear due to a couple of unexpected expenses that have popped up this month so I have the following for sale. All gear is in excellent condition and stored properly. Anyone who knows me on here, knows that I take care of my gear. PayPal accepted and preferred. I will ship international and will work out shipping with the buyer. Don't hesitate to ask. For anyone who is relatively local to the Greater Toronto Area, we can meet up for the transaction and pay cash in Canadian dollars. For those that take multiple items, I will combine shipping and give a little better pricing. All items are listed NOT including shipping. Feel free to ask questions. 1) Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock with DIY Javaman Zipper mod - $100 US - Separate zipper along each long edge of the hammock, fixed at the foot end and omni tape across the head end. This allows the bug net to be completely rolled to foot when not needed. - Suspension triangle upgraded to 7/64th amsteel and whoope slings. - a set of 6' polyester tree straps are include (no toggles) Can be seen in this video at the 7:50 mark. http://youtu.be/3vCQZKW7kmk?t=7m49s 2) Gargoyle gear Silnylon Ogee Tarp - $90 US - brown and black tarp. - comes with 2 piece zing it ridgeline with prussic - no guylines - 11' x 10' (LxW) - tarp can be seen in above video with the bridge hammock 3) Leighlo 15F Hybrid Top Quilt - $ 175 US - collectors item as Leighlo is no longer making quilts - two tone quilt here - outer silver section uses climashield insulation to minimize compression - center black section is 800FP down with the Karo baffle construction - 48" wide at the head end tapers to 40" at foot end - cinched foot box end to allow for maximum versatility in venting - button up foot box to make it easy to lay flat or adjust how long the foot box is - perimeter drawcord system starting at mid point of quilt. This allows for cinching of quilt around your shoulders for a tight fit to keep drafts out. This is adjustable depending on how much you want the quilt tuck around your shoulders. 4) DIY synthetic Underquilt - $50 US - 35"x66" in size - line loc3s at the corners with shock cord and mini biners for suspension - designed for a bridge hammock - no chinch channels at head or foot end - made with 1 layer of each insulation type sold by Ray Jardine (0.75" and 0.90") - rated to about 30F I would guess. It's kept me warm in spring through fall conditions 5) DIY Synthetic Top Quilt - $50 US - silver and black colours - 48" wide by 72" long - made from 1 layer of the 0.75" insulation sold by Ray Jardine - rated to between 40f and 50F definitely a summer quilt Cheers Brian