Olicamp XTS with Four Dog Stoves Ti Lid

For Sale:  Olicamp XTS Pot with original and Four Dog Stoves Ti Lid, andthe original mesh stuff sac.

I’ve used this for a few test boils.

It’s a 1L pot, with long butterfly handles and a heat exchanger.  outside dimensions are 4.75″ diameter on the lip – maybe 5″ with the handled stowed; 5.25″ tall and maybe an 1/8th more with the blue lid.  the pot itself is ~6.3 oz and the Ti lid about 0.8 oz – total 7.1 on my scale. the original silicon lid (included) is a little over 1 oz. The mesh bag is about 0.5 oz.

I think this is pretty light for a very durable 1 liter pot, with heat exchanger and long handles. You can find lighter pots in Titanium, but aluminum transfers heat better and the heat exchanger boosts that advantage. I hear it works great with the Biolite stoves, and with most canister stoves.

There is some slight heat damage to the original lid from my first test boil, but the 4 Dog Stove lid is better anyway.

Both lids fit nicely on the pot in the mesh bag for packing.

Asking $37 shipped to you in the lower 48.

The questions I always ask:  Did you buy it new? – YES, and when? – within the last year.  Why are you selling? – because I later picked up an MSR Windburner, so this is now extra gear.  I like to buy gear and try it out, then share with others so I can fund my next purchase.

First “I’ll Take It” posted here wins, but feel free to PM or post with questions. This is ready to ship as soon as you want.

Thanks for looking and best regards,
Bob (Slbear)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags