HUGE closet cleaning. Crampons, Ice tools, Rock gear, Skins, Shoes, Guidebooks, Outerwear, Women's shoes, Basecamp duffel, and more!

Prices posted for all items. Free shipping for purchases over $99. Flat rate shipping at $5 for small items, $10 for larger items. Will certainly combine shipping on multiple items. Happy to ship to Canada or other parts of the world, contact me for a quote.

For trades, I’m looking for the following:
● Approach skis with tech/dynafit bindings (ideally to fit a 317mm BSL)
● Grivel G20 crampon
● Foam Helmet to fit a Women’s helmet size L (or men’s S)
● Black Diamond ReVolt headlamp
● Women’s synthetic belay jacket, size S
● Women’s inexpensive ice boot, for women’s size 7
● Evolv Astroman in excellent condition, 11.5 or 12
● Arcteryx I/C/O bag
G3 Alpinist Skins - $85
These are "X-SHORT" which means works for skis 153-163cm in length, up to 100mm wide. Brand new in the box. MSRP of $175, currently on sale at Backcountry for $131.

Scarpa Rockettes - size 38.5 - $70
Great shape, barely used - 3 pitches, I think. Good for the lady boulderer. These shoes are aggressive. Women's 7.5 in US sizes.

Black Diamond Halfdome Helmet - Size M/L - $39
Bought it at Ouray Mountain Shop when I realized I left my helmet at home and needed something for 6 days in the park. Haven't used it since. No big impacts or drops.

Spyder baselayer bottoms - Size XL - $15
Never worn, brand new. Very nice mid-weight baselayer bottom. Dirtbag special. These were $60 brand new.

Patagonia Puffball Vest - Size L - $30
Reversible. Black on one side, sort of a deep purple on the other. Nice, unobtrusive layering piece. Packs down into its own pocket, smaller than a Nalgene.

OR Windproof Beanie - $10
New, never worn.

Marmot DriClime Pants – Size XL - $30
Very innovative pants. I think they might have been discontinued like every piece of really good kit that is actually used in the mountains. Powerstretch pants with a windproof nylon shell on the front only. (Just like the fabled DriClime windshirt). They're incredible for skinning or winter aerobic activity - windproof on the front, maximum breathability on the back. I just don’t need the XL anymore.

Petzl Heel Bails for SideLock crampons - $5
Like new.

Black Diamond hybrid Headlamp - $10
LED + Halogen so you can either have brightness or longevity. Has a remote battery belt back that goes inside your parka for true cold weather activity. Takes six AA batteries.

LaSportiva Miura Size 46 - $90
Like new, worn for a single pitch with thick wool socks. Bought them to use as an alpine rock shoe with thick socks but they're still too large. Will trade for a Size 45 in similar condition.

Evolv Stryker approach shoe - Size 11.5 - $25
SOLD

NorthFace Basecamp duffel. Size XS. – $75
Brand new, tags attached. Capacity is 25L. I use one of these as my gym bag. I can fit a harness, 2 pairs of shoes, chalkbag, Nalgene, Grigri, sweatshirt, and other small stuff inside with room to spare. I also use this as my carry-on bag when I travel – it’s perfect. I fit 2-3 shirts, 1 sweater, 1 pair jeans, 1 pair slacks, tennis shoes, dress shoes, and my toiletry kit. Fits underneath the seat in front so you never have to gate check it. Has a zippered mesh pouch inside as well so you can segregate your wallet, watch, keys, etc. The bag will last forever.

ArcTeryx Atom LT, Size XL - $99
Like new. Worn a couple times and laundered. Sent back to ArcTeryx to fix zipper and repair a loose thread, now it’s good as new. Tags from repair are still attached. No longer need XL so I’ve got one in L and I love it.

Drop softshell GoreTex gloves, size XL - $25
Brand new gloves. These would make a great moderate weather ski/snowboard glove, a cold weather mixed glove or cheap approach/rappel glove. The fit is very nice, no extra material bunching under the fingers. Full grain leather palms. Gore tex. Not much else to say.

Sugoi Bike Jersey – Size L - $10
Worn less than 5 times. Never really got into biking. It’s been sitting in my drawer for a couple years. Large zippered pocket on the back.

Sugoi Bike Jersey – Size L - $10
Worn less than 5 times. Never really got into biking. It’s been sitting in my drawer for a couple years. Large zippered pocket on the back.

Louisa Garneau bike jersey - Size L - $20
Sort of an olive green – pic isn’t really representative. As the above jerseys, it’s an excellent shape. Has a very large 3-pouch pocket on the back.

Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons - $149
Brand new, never mounted. The heel levers haven’t even been unwrapped from the factory rubber bands. Includes all the hardware necessary to convert to monopoint. Only thing missing is the box.

Grivel Monster ice axe set - $199
These are Grivel’s equivalent to the Nomic or Fusion, but at literally ½ the price. Picks are in excellent shape. I’ve wrapped the upper handgrips in tacky 3M mastic-tape for more comfortable matching because the spring steel is narrow and sharp otherwise. These are mixed climbing machines!

Ice Climber’s Guide to the Catskills 2nd Ed.- $19
In good shape, cover is slightly warped and my name is written in pencil on the inside cover. Will erase before shipping.

Rock Climbing: Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland - $19
In good shape, cover is slightly warped, a couple pages are marked or have faint water stains. My name is written in pen on the inside cover. As you can see, I've drilled the corner and slung it with cord for easy carrying.

Arcteryx Blade 30 backpack - $130
Brand New, tags attached. Just don’t see myself using it. It's a backpack with a laptop sleeve and then separate compartments for clothes/gear/anything you want. It's a very slick design.

More info: leaf.arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Mens/Blade-30