FS: Custom Zpacks Cuben LARGE Poncho Tarp, Marmot Precip clothes, Land's End Polartec Air core 100 wt fleece, etc

Hi, all prices are paypal fees and shipping CONUS included:

i'm selling my lightly (few short trips) used custom zpack large 1 oz/yd2 cuben poncho tarp. Here is a thread i started with some pics (and exact dimensions):

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=82638

Selling it for 195 paypal fees and CONUS shipping included--paid 225 not including shipping. Will also throw in my MYOG 7X10 ft 1.2 mil Polcryo/SOL heet sheet/cuben hybrid tarp in for free if you buy it at my original asking price.

Why am i selling these? I do most of my backpacking in colder weather, and i really like Pyramid style shelters because for colder weather and ease of set up. Found there was a difference between setting up in the yard and in actual practice with gear, etc, as far as room goes with the Poncho Tarp. For warmer weather and more conventional tarp set up, it's awesome, and rather large for a poncho tarp (8'8"X 6'6").

The polycryo/heet sheet/cuben tarp i made is also a good tarp, but again in a more conventional tarp form (which is better for warmer weather i think). Setting it up in a more mid pyramid style, i have enough room (just), but i can't seem to get a taut enough pitch on all sides and probably because of the shape and dimensions. The really nice thing about it, is that when i used it this Sat. night, despite it starting off quite humid for colder weather, there was very little condensation accumulation. Felt very slightly damp, but no build up, and i closed it up as tight as i could. I don't have pics but i can take some if need be. Top is 1.2 mil Polycryo, the door has cuben reinforcing, and the liner is SOL heet sheets. All tie outs are strips of 1 oz/yd2 Cuben covered with tyvek tape and taped on. Weight was 13 oz i believe, but i will double check again.

XXL, grey colored Marmot Precip jacket not ever used backpacking and barely used otherwise, selling for 27 dollars paypal fees and CONUS shipping included. Way too large--had the idea of using this sort of as a poncho over a small pack. Didn't quite fit as well as i had hoped it would.

Large quite dark grey Marmot Precip pants, used on one trip and otherwise not used. 25 dollars etc (as above). A little too large for me and generally not a fan of conventional WPB pants. Like Paramo type, or rain skirts with gaiters more.

Selling a very slightly used (maybe about 4,5, or so short trips) sleeping bag made by Sierra Designs, which is in great shape and still has the tag attached to the storage sack. I always slept in clean clothes while in it. It's the Zissou 30 degree Lite men's regular size model, which is EN comfort rated for men down to 27 degrees. It's made with the new hydrophobic down that is supposed to resist down collapse/wetting out better than regular untreated down. Originally paid about 210 for it, selling it for 145. Inexpensive way to find out if you like the hydrophobic down or not.

Selling a very lightly used black, medium/regular sized Polartec Power Dry silk weight baselayer longsleeve shirt with thumb holes made by Peckham Inc that is in great shape, for 12 dollars. Would say it's in between a medium and large, since it's a military brand (and they seem to run large). Don't think there is any antimicrobial treatment. I throw in a little dissolved borax into my rinse cycle to cut down odor on shorter trips.

Selling a very lightly used green (sort of in between an emerald and kelly green) Land's End Men's regular size large Polartec Aircore 100 Half-zip Fleece Pullover for 15 dollars.

Selling a blue colored Sea to Summit Ultra Sil-Cordura Poncho-Tarp, used only a couple of times. Has extra silnylon black flap to one end that I put on there (about a foot and a half) to help close up one end for better rain protection. Asking 35 dollars.

Selling a size medium, black colored Frogg Toggs Toadz jacket that hasn't been used ever (just hanging up in my closet). This is not your typical Frogg Toggs jacket, that is fragile and delicate, this is the newest kind that has a tough polyester outer that is quite durable and strong. It doesn't have the model name on it, and I don't remember what model it is, but the tag says style#NTG65101-01. Asking 53 dollars.

For pics, it would be a lot easier for me to text them to you if you don't mind sharing your number via pm.