FS: Camalots, Five Ten Verdons, Patagonia Pants, ARC'TERYX Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody

|
I have a pair of Patagonia Rock Guide Pants Size 32 waist. I took them in slightly in the waist so they fit more like a 31 now, but I could easily remove the dart I sewed to bring them back to 32 and you wouldn't know the difference. These are very lightweight soft shell climbing pants. $19 shipped.

Simple Guide Pants

I also have a pair of Patagonia Simple Guide Pants size M. They are more of a mid-weight soft shell climbing pant. $25 shipped.

Rock Guide Pants

Both are black in color, both have been worn but are in good condition (no holes, stains, rips - the Patagonia logo shows some fuzzing but they both have plenty of life left). I vary between 155 and 165 depending on the season and am 5'10" with about a 32" inseam and both fit me well, though sometimes I wear a belt with the heavier pant. I will wash them before shipping.

Camalots. Two used but perfectly functional 0.75 C4 Camalots and one used (once or twice?) but nearly new and perfectly functional 0.3/0.4 X4 Offset Camalot. The 0.75's retail for $65. I'm selling them for $39 shipped. The X4 Offset retails for $75. I'm selling it for $45 shipped.

Camalots

A pair of size 9 Five Ten Verdon Lace Ups. I used these on a single climb in Red Rocks. They look (and smell) new. I simply didn't like how they fit. Comes with the box. They retail for $165. I'm selling them for $120 shipped.

Verdon 1

Verdon 2

I'm also selling a brand new, never removed from the plastic packaging, ARC'TERYX Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody. Color is "Magma", size is Medium. In case you're wondering, the new Psiphon Hoody Jacket is this jacket renamed. In my opinion the older version is actually better (the new version has dropped the hem draw cord and has less durable (although slightly lighter zippers). Otherwise identical fabrics, cut, and features. It is an awesome climbing softshell with durable fabric on the sleeves and shoulders with a lighter fabric in the body. It retails for $270. I'm selling it for $195 shipped.

ARC'TERYX