FS: Camalots, Five Ten Verdons, Patagonia Pants

|
I have a pair of Patagonia Rock Guide Pants Size 32 waist. I took them in slightly in the waist so they fit more like a 31 now, but I could easily remove the dart I sewed to bring them back to 32 and you wouldn't know the difference. These are very lightweight soft shell climbing pants. $19 shipped.

Simple Guide Pants

I also have a pair of Patagonia Simple Guide Pants size M. They are more of a mid-weight soft shell climbing pant. $25 shipped.

Rock Guide Pants

Both are black in color, both have been worn but are in good condition (no holes, stains, rips - the Patagonia logo shows some fuzzing but they both have plenty of life left). I vary between 155 and 165 depending on the season and am 5'10" with about a 32" inseam and both fit me well, though sometimes I wear a belt with the heavier pant. I will wash them before shipping.

Camalots. Two used but perfectly functional 0.75 C4 Camalots and one used (once or twice?) but nearly new and perfectly functional 0.3/0.4 X4 Offset Camalot. The 0.75's retail for $65. I'm selling them for $39 shipped. The X4 Offset retails for $75. I'm selling it for $45 shipped.

Camalots

A pair of size 9 Five Ten Verdon Lace Ups. I used these on a single climb in Red Rocks. They look (and smell) new. I simply didn't like how they fit. Comes with the box. They retail for $165. I'm selling them for $120 shipped.

Verdon 1

Verdon 2

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags