FS: 10F rated WM Versalite sleeping bag for sale, really is "like new"

Summary: Hardly used, 6-long Western Mountaineering Versalite 850+ fill down sleeping bag rated at 10 degrees, left zip, $350 shipped, paypal only. PM to coordinate sale.

Details:

Western Mountaineering Versalite sleeping bag, purchased new in Feb 2011, used literally twice. Always stored uncompressed, so this really is as "good as new", with the original cotton storage bag.

Great bag, it's just that after I bought a summer quilt, I found that it layers perfectly with a (also WM) 20F rated bag to keep me as warm as I've ever needed. And my expectation to do a lot of local winter backpacking just hasn't worked out. Trying to clean out stuff I'm not using form the house ...

This is the size 'regular', i.e., 6' long model, and is a left-zip. The 2015 model is listed at "2 pounds"; On my scales I get this at 35.3 ounces, and that's not counting the light dry bag (which I'll include, an 18L Granite Gear drybag, color black, weighs 2.7 oz). Not sure if the current-model 2 pound weight is approximate, or includes their stuff sack, or if mine has a little more down or ... dunno, but it's 38 ounces in the 2.7 oz stuff sack.
Advertised as 850+ goose down with 6" loft, and that seems about right --- lofts a lot. It's the same alpine green color as the this-year model, suggesting to me they haven't changed much, if anything since 2011 (?).

Here is the manufacturer's info about the current-year version of this bag, and again, it looks just the same to me:
http://www.westernmountaineering.com...ies/versalite/

Backcountrygear.com is currently (May 4th) selling the short version for $545 and this (regular) version for $560. A place called Moontrail currently offers it (size regular, left zip) for $514. Other current prices: backcountry.com: $575. Moosejaw.com: $575. Amazon.com: $560. Campsaver.com: $560.

I'll sell mine for $350, shipping included (within the U.S. anyway).

FWIW, this is literally the first time I've sold a gear item; always passed stuff on to my kids up to now. Hopefully a fun experience ... :-)