Free to good home: several small things

I am cleaning out my gear closet, and have several small things that I can’t be bothered to sell, but don’t want to throw away.  You pay shipping, I’ll ship it to you.  Contact me via PM. First come, first serve.

TAKEN:1 12-10 alcohol stove with zip-loc container, a la Trail Designs stoves.  Just the stove, no cone.

Wood-burning insert for a Sidewinder Ti-Tri sized for Toaks 900 short pot.  Dad, bless him, bought me the whole kit, but I have no intention of burning wood, ever.  You get the Inferno insert, titanium floor, coal grates, Gram Cracker stove with Esbit cubes, fuel bottle, instructions, 12-10 alcohol stove.  You would need to supply the main Caldera Cone, pot, titanium stakes, and Starlyte stove if you prefer it.

Snow Leopard Baking pans: one sized for the Evernew 1.2 L pot, and 1 sized for the Toaks 600 ml pot. Both have had the rims cut off, as per Flat Cat site.  Both come with Bobcat Flat Cat HAT

TAKEN:MSR E-wing tarp.  Has been opened out of its original packaging, no longer the size of a popcan.  Nice idea, but once used, you can’t get it back to the original size.

Big Agnes Chair Kit for sleeping pads.

TAKEN:2 Anti-Gravity Gear insulated Zip-loc containers, 2 cup.